MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LOW TURNOUT , PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER NOTICE ABOUT RESCHEDULING
About the speaker:
Talal is a licensed civil engineer who studied water resources and environmental engineering at Caltech. He later also received MPA in public administration at CSUN where he was trained to start to address large scale problems like water, transportation, and homelessness.
Presentation will cover:
- Where does our water come from?
- What is grey water, reclaimed water, industrial water and what is the difference?
- What are benefits, challenges, pitfalls, and costs of reclaimed water?
- Examples from my previous place of work (Van Nuys HS, Sonia Sotomayor HS, Play Vista)
- LA mayor's effort on water resources
- California Department of Water Resources water levels
- Where to find more information?