August 7, 2019 - 2:00 pm
1630 Gateway Blvd.
Fairfield, CA 94533United States
The Membership Team meets monthly to plan and actively fulfill on our 2019 goals. If you are interested in working with us, please contact Margo or Sandy.
2019 Membership Team Goals / Priorities
- Develop and execute a plan processes for building influencer relationships with values-based community organizations, in particular with Solano Community College (SCC). Build strong mutual community engagement in government/elections.
- Build awareness and recognition of LWV as a resource for unbiased information.
- Keep Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the core of our targeted outreach to expand our membership base with the goal of creating a base that reflects the broad diversity of Solano County’s population.
- Special outreach to youth to ensure they have a voice in democracy and build future League leaders.
- Support and facilitate:
- Events/Program Committee work on creation of Democracy Matters High School Civics Scholarship Speech Tournament utilizing Alice’s Alameda template and her leadership.
- Communications Committee
- Voter Service Committee
Active 2019 Agenda
1. Build Member List to 100 by the end of 2019
2. Networking with the entities on the Diversity/Inclusivity Contacts List
3. Build and Implement New / Renew Member Welcome “Packet” Email and Follow-ups
4. Member Team Coordination with Program/Event Planning and Voter Services Team
Membership Team: Chair Margo McGlone margowmc [at] comcast.net , Deputy Chair Sandy Coury sandycoury [at] gmail.com
Julie Hartford, Margie Olson, Marilee Scholl, Alice Fried, Lilli Rollins, Jesse Branch
Local Leagues connected to this event: