League Easy Web (LEW) is technology which has been used for over a decade by over 275 Leagues to host, create, and maintain their web sites. LWVUS officially recommends LEW as their top choice for League web sites.
- You can see all the Leagues across the country who use LEW on this list of LEW sites.
- New to LEW? Read this PDF one-page LEW Questions and Answers flyer about today's LEW and share it with your board. We offer a free LEW trial, so that you can see what it is like!
- Improving your LEW? Explore the LEW Help Site for suggestions, best practices, hot topics, tools to get the most from your site and more.
- Engage your whole board! Does your League want the knowledge, tools, priorities and shared language so that you communicate more effectively online? This is a FREE, fun, interactive, practical 3-part communications training webinar series for beginners, experts, and everyone in-between. It was designed for LEW users to get everyone in their League a baseline understanding of why communications (particularly websites) matter.
How Do I Pay My LEW Bill?
You need to accept the LEW Service Agreement. Once you do, you are taken to a page where you can pay onlline or get information about how to pay by check.
Who Do I Contact About LEW?
Contact us for help: lwvc @ lwvc.org
How Do I Sign Up To Get LEW Updates?
We routinely hear from LEW users that they don’t know what is happening with LEW. Please make sure emails from us and from the public don’t end up in the trash! It takes just a few minutes to make sure that your League’s LEW emails forward to the current leaders in your League: how to set up and correct your League's emails in LEW.
What's Next for LEW?
NEW! February 2017 Update:
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience as we work to build the best possible League Easy Web (LEW) for your League. While there are still some unknowns, we wanted to provide you with an update and assure you that you can continue to rely on our current LEW service. The NEW LEW (My League Online, MyLO) is now avaiable.
- LEW is not going anywhere: Your current LEW system (http://help.lwvnet.org/) will continue to be available on the existing platform through at least 2018 regardless of when NEW LEW comes online.
- The cost of LEW is changing: In our July 1, 2016 update, we notified you that the current LEW price ($100 one-time setup fee and $200 annually) is available for new subscribers and renewals due on or before June 30, 2017. As of July 1, 2017, the price for LEW will increase to ($100 one-time set-up fee and $250 annually for all subscribers). The League of Women Voters of California will continue to provide a $50 subsidy for Leagues within California.
- When will NEW LEW (MyLO) be available? It is available now! Read more about the new My League Online (MyLO).
- What will NEW LEW (MyLO) cost? Service Subscription is $400/year, California Leagues will continue to receive a $50 subsidy from the California State League, Set-up Fee: $200 (waived for LEW subscribers), Content Migration Package (optional): $200 for 15 pages
- I have more questions! Send us a message at LEW [at] lwvc.org or post your question to the League of Women Voters New Media Group on Facebook and we’ll usually respond within 1-2 business days, if not sooner.
- How can I help? Renew your subscription promptly when due and make certain these email messages are shared with all your League stakeholders. It is important to make sure your LEW contact list is up to date on the LEW management site. Let us know promptly if anything isn’t working for you.
June 2016 Update:
From May 20 through June 20, 2016 we conducted a massive survey of League members across the country to find out more about what they want from LEW. This LEW Summary (6/30/2016) was informed by more than 500 survey responses. There were many areas where the survey responses were consistently in agreement, and other areas where differences in perspective were quite notable. Where we had consensus we’ve used it, and where we had dissent we are continuing to explore and try to better understand the implications.To understand what a future LEW might look like, you can also take a look at:
- This LEW Summary (6/30/2016) describing the latest survey results.
- This design preview gives you a sense of what the proposed LEW might look like.
- This short flyer compares of the current LEW to LEW Discovery Project findings to Wordpress.
- LEW Beta Testers began using the new LEW in LEW Beta Issue Forum, but there work has been placed on hold through the Presidential Election of 2016.
|Comparison of current LEW to new LEW to Wordpress (PDF)||111.95 KB|
|Bullet Points of LEW Project Now and In The Future as of 6/30/2016||141.56 KB|
|MyLO Product FAQ||695.96 KB|
|MyLO Launch Flyer||845.95 KB|