Welcome to the My League Online (MyLO) info page. MyLO is an open-sourced website platform that harnesses current technology tools for easy content sharing, syndication, accessibility, and mobile viewing essential to drive traffic and increase engagement for your League.
What does MyLO cost?
- Service Subscription is $400/year (California LWVs receive a $50 subsidy)
- Set-up Fee: $200 (waived for LEW subscribers)
- Content Migration Package (optional): $200 for 15 pages (2 PDFs per page only current events)
Ready to sign up for MyLO?
Join our MyLO support group on Google
Check out our MyLO Quick Start Guide
NEW! Check Out Our Inviting MyLO Design Options
We are excited to announce our new engaging color and menu designs options for current and new MyLO customers. In response to the new design of the LWVUS website, as well as customer requests for menu options, you can now choose from two colors and multiple menu design options. Find a design that fits your community. Contact us today to change your design or with any questions: mylo [at] lwvc.org Your design change only takes a few days. We are pleased to be able to offer these new design options at no additional charge.
- Design 1 - Side menu bar using purple and gold: https://my.lwv.org/california/glendaleburbank
- Design 2 - Top menu bar using purple and gold: https://my.lwv.org/south-carolina/hilton-head-islandbluffton-area
- Design 3 - Side menu bar using traditional red and blue: https://my.lwv.org/new-york-state/rensselaer-county
MyLO has now been up and running for over a year and we have enjoyed working with our amazing Leagues across the nation. Many Leagues purchased MyLO when it debuted, but your MyLO site is still not live. What can the MyLO Team do to help you?
Since the day your League purchased MyLO web-hosting service, your League has been responsible for payment of the MyLO service and the current live website (LEW or 3rd party service, i.e. Wix). For this reason, we want to help you as soon as possible to avoid additional, unnecessary billing. We have allowed a generous grace period that is now over.
If you are having trouble finding the right person to edit your MyLO website, your League should consider purchasing the content migration package from us, your MyLO Team. Many of our Leagues have already paid for an additional year of web-hosting service. Please reach out to us so we can help your League avoid another bill!
Have more questions? View all webinars on our special GoToWebinar Channel.
(NOTE, some videos below must be fast forwarded to get to the official start)
- Watch the August 23 MyLO webinar
- Watch the August 30 MyLO webinar
- Watch our September Office Hours Session on web forms, pages and more.
- Watch our October Office Hours Session
- Watch our November Office Hours session on 11/20 -- this webinar covered:
- Domain name redirect vs. masking vs. rewrite
- 9:13 - Changing where the donate button goes
- 9:24 - Working with the sidebar content (by adding a Join button)
- 9:32 - Editing embed code (with the intent of centering items, also includes mention and demonstration of semantic markup)
- 9:41 - Working with the main image and embedding images in your content body
- Watch the January 4 MyLO webinar -- this webinar covered:
- Embed code, PDFs, Google Calendar
- Watch the January 17 MyLO webinar
Already using MyLO?
Join the MyLO support group for more info. Questions? Need help? Send us a message at lwvc [at] lwvc.org
Read our MyLO Product FAQ for information on all of the new MyLO features:
Share content! No more double entry!
Shared media library
Calendar with auto archiving
Password members’ only content
Seamless videos, photos, slideshows
SEO and mobile optimized
Social media integration
League Easy Web Info
Your current LEW system (http://help.lwvnet.org/) will continue to be available on the existing platform for the foreseeable future.
The cost of LEW: In our July 1, 2016 update, we notified you that the current LEW price ($100 one-time setup fee and $200 annually) is available for new subscribers and renewals due on or before June 30, 2017. As of July 1, 2017, the price for LEW will increase to ($100 one-time set-up fee and $250 annually for all subscribers).